Generation Rolls

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Prologue: What If?

Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona(ville), where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life;
Whole misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their death bury their parents' strife.

~Shakespeare (Romeo and Juliet)


  But What If??  What if the Prince of Verona(ville) stepped in before the tragedy began....




    What would that future look like?




  ...if the Prince gave the two families an ultimatum instead...

               ....would that change their fate??









*Notes--I added the last line about judgements--the rest is all Shakespeare in that little note...

  I also broke the rules right away---but I feel bad about it.  Okay, maybe, not really, lol  Everybody has money, the lack of money challenge doesn't usually last very long anyway in Sims3, they make money so easily!!

  Other than that--I'm going to follow the rules (well, as much as I ever follow them, ha!).

  My founderess (I don't care what my spell checker says--that is a legit word, because I say so!!) will be Juliet. 

 I'm totally not following Shakespeare's lead on this...or anyone else's for that matter...


No comments:

Post a Comment